- Advising will be done through EAB Navigate.
- Download the app to see your advisors’ availability.
- If you are not familiar with this new tool, check the following link for information on how to get this app and use it for advising needs:
How Should You Prepare for an Advising Appointment? Scroll Down Below to Read More!
|Accounting Advising Hours for Fall 2020|
|Days Available||Advising Hours||Advisor||Zoom or EAB Link|
|Mondays*||4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.||Yuan Judy Yin||Schedule Appointment at: https://hunter.cuny.edu/navigate/students|
|Tuesdays**||4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.||Kevin Sachs||Zoom Link:
|*Monday advising is cancelled on 9/28/20 and 10/12/20.|
|++ On Tuesday, 9/29/20: Regular advising is cancelled, and Yuan Judy Yin is available by appointment only.|
To Declare A Major:
(1) Read the requirements here.
(2) Go to the Major page here, and under “How to declare your major”, click the form link under 1.
(3) Login to the Qualtrics page with your Hunter Net ID and password.
- After logging into Zoom, you may need to wait in the waiting room if the advisor is meeting with another student.
- Please direct all advising-related email correspondence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How Should You Prepare for an Advising Appointment?
- Review the Requirements for Hunter Students Declaring the Accounting Major:
- Read through the following tips (coming soon)!