The Hunter College Department of Economics and Accounting offers the following undergraduate and graduate programs in economics:
- B.A. in Economics
- M.A. in Economics
- Minor in Economics
- B.A./M.A. Program (combining the undergraduate B.A. and graduate M.A. degrees in an accelerated program)
- CUNY’s Ph.D. Program in Economics (located at the Graduate Center)
Did you know these fun facts about economics?
- Payscale.com listed Economics in the Top 10 in its “Highest Paying Jobs With a Bachelor’s Degree” rankings!
- Applied Economics and Management is #3.
- Political Economy is #5.
- Econometrics is #11.
- What is a secret to success? Secret #1 is to take a class in Economics and Statistics, according to New York Times Opinion Columnist Nicholas Kristoff. Read more here.
- What can you do with an economics degree? A lot, according to U.S. News and World Report. Read more here.