B.S. in Accounting
The Department of Economics and Accounting offers a B.S. in accounting. Coursework consists of:
- accounting courses (a minimum of 35 credits),
- other professional studies courses (36 credits), and
- non-professional studies courses (3-13 credits).
Sample Degree Map for B.S. in Accounting (as of Fall 2019)
- To check concerning your particular situation, contact Advising for accounting at email@example.com .
|Freshman Year||Sophomore Year|
|ENGL 120||ENGL 220||ECO 201||ACC 272|
|MATH 125||MATH 152||ECO 221||ACC 280|
|ECO 100||ECO 200||ACC 271||Finance Requirement 1|
|Foreign Language||Foreign Language||Foreign Language||Foreign Language|
|Hunter College Requirement||Hunter College Requirement||Hunter College Requirement||Hunter College Requirement|
|Junior Year||Senior Year|
|ACCP 371||ACCP 372||ACCP 374||ACCP 472|
|ACCP 380||ACCP 373||ACCP 471||ACCP 473|
|Finance Requirement 2||Elective||ACCP 475||ACCP 476|
|Business Elective 1||Business Elective 2||Business Elective 3||ACCP 490|
|Hunter College Requirement||Hunter College Requirement||Elective||Elective|
For more information on courses, see the B.S. in Accounting in the Hunter Catalog.
Minor in Accounting
- The accounting minor consists of 15 credits.
- For more information, see the Minor in Accounting in the Hunter Catalog.
For more information on departmental honors, see the Hunter Catalog.