These are the six required courses:
- Research Techniques in Accounting
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Advanced Auditing
- Accounting Information Systems
- Business Ethics, Communications, and Research Project
- Managerial Economics for Accountants
Elective Courses in Accounting
Students must take two of the following accounting electives:
- Advanced Federal Taxation
- Advanced Managerial Accounting
- Governmental Accounting
- State and Local Taxation
Non-Accounting Elective Courses
Students are also required to take two non-accounting electives from graduate offerings in Economics, Urban Affairs and Planning, and/or Applied Social Research.
For more information, see the Course Catalog for M.S. in Accounting.