Hunter will offer a fair to help with D.A.C.A. Renewal!
When: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 from 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Where: Thomas Hunter 209
Lawyers and legal experts will be on campus to review DACA renewal applications and
materials, and answer any questions.
Hunter College will provide a check to cover application fees.
On-the-spot support for:
- Free Application Review by legal experts,
- Mailing Materials,
- Application Fee check made out to Department of Homeland Security
If you have any of the following documents, please bring them:
- The application materials completed to the best of your ability,
- Copies of the front and back of your work permit,
- Most recent DACA approval letter,
- If you have traveled on Advance Parole, your passport and I-94 form,
- If you have been arrested or received tickets, copies indicating the tickets have been paid or disposition of arrest
Please contact Malkie Schwartz with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org