*IN-PERSON ADVISING HOURS August 20 – September 7*
PLEASE NOTE: THE SUMMER POLICY OF THE ECONOMICS DEPARTMENT IS THAT YOU MUST ARRIVE AT THE ADVISING LINE AT LEAST 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE LISTED END TIME. FOR EXAMPLE, IF THE LISTED END TIME IS 7:30 PM, YOU MUST ARRIVE AT THE LINE BY 7 PM TO BE SEEN BY THE ADVISOR.
|Kevin Sachs||1548 HW||Tuesday, August 21: 3:30 – 7:30 PM
Thursday, August 23: 3:30 – 7:30 PM
Monday, August 27: 3:00 – 4:45 PM
Wednesday, August 29: 3:00 – 4:45 PM
Thursday, August 30: 4:00 – 7:30 PM
Wednesday, September 5: 3:00 – 4:45 PM
Thursday, September 6: 4:00 – 7:30 PM
|Fatma Cebenoyan||1521 HW||Tuesday, August 28: 4:00 – 7:00 PM
Tuesday, September 4: 3:00 – 3:45 PM
Tuesday, September 4: 4:45 – 7:00 PM
|Anthony Kozberg||1542 HW||Monday, August 20: 3:30 – 7:30 PM
Wednesday, August 22: 3:30 – 7:30 PM
Friday, August 24: 1:00 – 5:00 PM
Wednesday, August 29: 4:00 – 7:00 PM
Accounting Advisement Email: email@example.com
As of Fall 2017, the following Accounting courses, which used to have ACC prefixes, will now have ACCP prefixes: ACCP 371, 372, 373, 374, 380, 471, 472, 473, 475, 476, 480, 490. ACC 271, 272, and 280 will still have the ACC prefix, as before.
As of the fall 2017 semester, all declared accounting majors will be assigned one of the three advisors listed above. You may feel free to see your assigned advisor or you may see any of the three advisors you choose, based on the urgency of your needs and/or your schedules. Since Drs. Cebenoyan and Kozberg are learning the advising duties, for the time being, they may still refer you to Professor Sachs for advising.
- This service is for undergraduate accounting majors (declared or intended) and those with issues about accounting classes only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Economics majors or students with issues regarding economics classes, please visit the Economics advisors.
- MS Accounting students or students interested in the M.S. program can email professor Mitsudome at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting students interested in internships should follow the link here.
- Advising services for B.S. students in Accounting are offered either by email or IN PERSON, DURING POSTED ADVISING HOURS ONLY. If you email your advising questions or issues, you may still be asked to come in person to see an advisor.
- THERE IS NO TELEPHONE ADVISING.
- In-person advising services are offered on a first-come, first-served basis during scheduled advising hours. There are no appointments. That means there can be a long line and a lengthy wait before you are seen. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by these policies.
- Students coming for academic advising services should have their EMPL ID NUMBERS available when they arrive.
- For students needing advisement services regarding the Hunter Core, Hunter’s General Education Requirement (GER), or foreign language requirements, please visit Student Services (1119 Hunter East), or email them at: AdvisingServices@hunter.cuny.edu.
We look forward to the opportunity to help you navigate your Hunter Accounting Education Experience!
Accounting Undergraduate Advising
OR Go to the Registrar (217 N) and obtain a major declaration form. Once you have obtained the form, 1) Fill out the form to the best of your ability. That includes signing and dating the bottom and also the info required along the side of the page.
2) Bring your completed form to the Economics Dept. office (1524 W) and drop it off.
3) Come back a week later to pick up the form which, by then, we will have signed and stamped.
4) Bring the signed and stamped form back to the Registrar.
OR Go to the Registrar (217 N) and obtain a major declaration form.
Once you have obtained the form,
1) Fill out the form to the best of your ability. That includes signing and dating the bottom and also the info required along the side of the page. 2) Bring your completed form to the Economics Dept. office (1524 W) and drop it off. 3) Come back a week later to pick up the form which, by then, we will have signed and stamped. 4) Bring the signed and stamped form back to the Registrar.